Shop Mobile More Submit  Join Login
Katara by Darlasaki2 Katara by Darlasaki2
Here is Katara, from my favorite show in the WORLD, Avatar: The last air bender! :D
She,Toph and sokka are my favorite Characters!!!:D

I hope you like her!

Avatar The last airbender, Katara (c) Nickelodeon.
Add a Comment:
 
:iconbrandholm:
Brandholm Featured By Owner Apr 2, 2016
dont get it why people are so obsessed with Katara

i mean she is the worst (and the most disgusting) character of the entire series

>she constaintly whines about her mom 
Aang- Was alienated from the by other people because he was the avatar. Them had his entire race wiped out along with almost everyone he cared for.

Zuko- Had to deal with losing his mother as well, but with the added bonus that his own father scared him for life and humiliated by his whole nation.

Iroh- Had his only beloved son killed in a pointless then was humiliated by his whole nation for retreating.

Sokka- Had his mother killed and the one figure he idolized in his life, his father, leave him for the longest period of time.

And none of these characters whine about what happened to them as much as Katara does.
>she is bossy
>she is selfish (even zuko would be jealous)
>she is overused 
>she acts to motherly
>She delayed the effort to defeat the Fire Lord by faking Appa being sick so that she could pose as a god in order to perform terrorist attacks on a local factory.
>almost got Toph to leave team Avatar. 
>Over use of 'this necklace was my mom's' 
>Feel sorry for pretty much everyone but chains a 14 year old girl to the ground and watches her cry. I can see her not wanting to help Azula while she was breathing fire, but afterwards she could've been more comforting, she comforted Zuko (the one trying to kill her for the past season) in crossroads of destiny. So why Not Azula? 
>Jealous type, in The Promise she kept getting irritated with Aang's fangirls for small things. 
>I just find her personality extremely boring and bland. Sure people say 'Aang and Toph are annoying! ' (personally I find them awesome). But Aang is funny and strong... And at least toph is different from other girls! Katara... Ugh! Such a typical personality! She's really boring, I only like her when she dies. Otherwise she bores me to death.
>She is overpowerd she learned waterbending in 2 episodes an she defeated Hama who invented bloodbending while she only learns bloodbending in 1 episode
> There are way too many episodes about her when there are other good characters that deserve some spotlight too.
>The single most annoying character ever created for the series.
>She thinks she should be in charge of everyone, including her OLDER BROTHER. But really, she can just stfu and stay out of everyone's business.
>she is even more popular then Aang (Its called The Legend of Aang not the Legend of Katara)
>her personalty reminds me of someone who i dont like
>she is a bitch towards Zuko even when Zuko saved her life
Reply
:iconbrandholm:
Brandholm Featured By Owner Mar 23, 2016
 
i dont get it why people are so obsessed with Katara

i mean she is the worst (and the most disgusting) character of the entire series

>she constaintly whines about her mom 
Aang- Was alienated from the by other people because he was the avatar. Them had his entire race wiped out along with almost everyone he cared for.

Zuko- Had to deal with losing his mother as well, but with the added bonus that his own father scared him for life and humiliated by his whole nation.

Iroh- Had his only beloved son killed in a pointless then was humiliated by his whole nation for retreating.

Sokka- Had his mother killed and the one figure he idolized in his life, his father, leave him for the longest period of time.

And none of these characters whine about what happened to them as much as Katara does.
>she is bossy
>she is selfish (even zuko would be jealous)
>she is overused 
>she acts to motherly
>She delayed the effort to defeat the Fire Lord by faking Appa being sick so that she could pose as a god in order to perform terrorist attacks on a local factory.
>almost got Toph to leave team Avatar. 
>Over use of 'this necklace was my mom's' 
>Feel sorry for pretty much everyone but chains a 14 year old girl to the ground and watches her cry. I can see her not wanting to help Azula while she was breathing fire, but afterwards she could've been more comforting, she comforted Zuko (the one trying to kill her for the past season) in crossroads of destiny. So why Not Azula? 
>Jealous type, in The Promise she kept getting irritated with Aang's fangirls for small things. 
>She is overpowerd she learned waterbending in 2 episodes an she defeated Hama who invented bloodbending while she only learns bloodbending in 1 episode
>she is even more popular then Aang (Its called The Legend of Aang not the Legend of Katara)
>her personalty reminds me of someone who i dont like
>she is a bitch towards Zuko even when Zuko saved her life
Reply
:iconolder14:
older14 Featured By Owner Aug 1, 2010  Hobbyist Photographer
she looks like something out of tim burton
Reply
:iconsydneyfaith101:
sydneyfaith101 Featured By Owner Feb 22, 2010
you should draw Toph!!
or a tokka (sokkaxtoph) picture!!
lol!
Reply
:icondarlasaki2:
Darlasaki2 Featured By Owner Feb 22, 2010  Student General Artist
I will! They are just not ready yet! :)
Reply
:iconsydneyfaith101:
sydneyfaith101 Featured By Owner Feb 23, 2010
oh yay!! :excited:
i cant wait!!
lol
Reply
:icondarlasaki2:
Darlasaki2 Featured By Owner Feb 23, 2010  Student General Artist
:D
Reply
:iconstickz-myra:
Stickz-Myra Featured By Owner Feb 22, 2010  Hobbyist General Artist
AWESOME!
Reply
:icondarlasaki2:
Darlasaki2 Featured By Owner Feb 22, 2010  Student General Artist
Thank you :D :D :D
Reply
:iconstickz-myra:
Stickz-Myra Featured By Owner Feb 23, 2010  Hobbyist General Artist
np
Reply
:iconhelen1998:
Helen1998 Featured By Owner Feb 21, 2010
Chris likes Katara!Chris likes Katara!Mooch mooch!!! :P
Reply
:icondarlasaki2:
Darlasaki2 Featured By Owner Feb 21, 2010  Student General Artist
:blushes: ^^;
Reply
:iconsonicgirl123:
Sonicgirl123 Featured By Owner Feb 21, 2010  Hobbyist Filmographer
Katara rocks =D
Avatar they r makin it into a real movie i think they could've done a better job onthe casting Aang turned ok
Sokka and Katara could b a bit more darker, Iroh could be a bit smaller and fatter and Zuko could look more Chinese in my opinion and the Air Temple is in the mountains not in the middle of the ocean on a cliff mountain thing but they id do a good job on the whole bending idea water,air,eart,and fire look great
Reply
:icondarlasaki2:
Darlasaki2 Featured By Owner Feb 21, 2010  Student General Artist
I know! Katara is awesome!
I know! About the movie! I am dissapointed on the cast too! They could have done a better job! But I want to see the movie SOO bad anyway! :)
Reply
:iconsonicgirl123:
Sonicgirl123 Featured By Owner Feb 21, 2010  Hobbyist Filmographer
Yeah but on Zuko I am glad they replacced him Jesse Mcartney would make a SUCKISH Zuko
can't wait for the movie to come out the count down has begun =D
Reply
:icondarlasaki2:
Darlasaki2 Featured By Owner Feb 21, 2010  Student General Artist
I know! Im glad they replaced him too! Haha! Phew!
Really?! Has the countdown begun yet?! Cool! In how many days does it come out?
Reply
:iconsonicgirl123:
Sonicgirl123 Featured By Owner Feb 21, 2010  Hobbyist Filmographer
It's release April 15th I think i'm 99.9% sure
Reply
:iconprincessadeli:
Princessadeli Featured By Owner Feb 21, 2010  Student Filmographer
Good job, dude!!!! What do you use to color???????? O_____e
Reply
:icondarlasaki2:
Darlasaki2 Featured By Owner Feb 21, 2010  Student General Artist
Thanks! I use pencil crayons, normal pencil and my black pen! :D
Reply
:iconprincessadeli:
Princessadeli Featured By Owner Feb 21, 2010  Student Filmographer
Duuuuude :iconiwantitplz: I want to color like you SO badly!!!!!!
Reply
:icondarlasaki2:
Darlasaki2 Featured By Owner Feb 21, 2010  Student General Artist
Aww! :blush: But you already DO color great!
Reply
:iconprincessadeli:
Princessadeli Featured By Owner Feb 21, 2010  Student Filmographer
No I don't :depressed:
Reply
:icondarlasaki2:
Darlasaki2 Featured By Owner Feb 21, 2010  Student General Artist
Why are you saying that?! You DO draw awesome! :O
Reply
:iconprincessadeli:
Princessadeli Featured By Owner Feb 21, 2010  Student Filmographer
But I can't fudging color!!!!! :noes:
Reply
:icondarlasaki2:
Darlasaki2 Featured By Owner Feb 21, 2010  Student General Artist
YESH YOU CAN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Reply
(1 Reply)
:iconxxalexis438xx:
xxalexis438xx Featured By Owner Feb 21, 2010
Oh my god!!! She's so cute, :meow: I love her :] Great Job on this :)
Reply
:icondarlasaki2:
Darlasaki2 Featured By Owner Feb 21, 2010  Student General Artist
Thanks! :D
Reply
:iconxxalexis438xx:
xxalexis438xx Featured By Owner Feb 21, 2010
=P You're very welcome!!! :]
Reply
Add a Comment:
 
×





Details

Submitted on
February 21, 2010
Image Size
2.3 MB
Resolution
2751×4042
Link
Thumb
Embed

Stats

Views
601
Favourites
16 (who?)
Comments
35
Downloads
15
×